Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birth of Hobbyadda.com


While all that (what i mentioned in previous posts) was crossing my mind...I just sat in front of TV and starting switching channels. From Saas-Bahu to news, I was searching for something that can soothen my senses.
On one channel, that famous song of JAL...Na jane kab se umeedein kayi baaki hai..ab to aadat si hai...As I mentioned earlier also,young bands have a far reaching impact on me. Suddenly the idea of making a website on Hobby crossed my mind...

Eureka!!!This could be the perfect platform for people interacting 'n' making each other pursue their interests with much more passion...all information in a crisp manner (to avoid any head banging with the information flood on net)...find interesting  things happening...or just a place to chill out....cooooooooool

Without wasting a second, i called my bro and asked about the idea...his appreciation boosted my morale...But college presentations and projects posed as a major road block...still i stole moments to conceptualize and work on it. After rigors of months...i was finally able to give it the final touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment