Saturday, April 18, 2009

Labour pains...


17Apr'09...I planned to launch my website on this date. Almost all was ready...just few final touch-ups. Early morning I woke up and jumped towards my laptop to make my launch. N guess wat?? My Internet was not working!!! As no queries are entertained before the office hours...i had no excuse to escape from helping mom prepare breakfast (Mom plz don't read this!!!). When office hours started I called and called to make things work... after so much pleading some body did turned up, but all in vain. Fault cud not be found...Goshh!!! after a day full of pain n misery, my net started working at 8 pm. Yuppiieeeeee!!!!

It worked well for almost an hour and again went out. :( Can't bear more of it!!!
Thanks to my bro, He changed some settings and net was up again. ohhh wat a relief.
I quickly made the changes...well yaa quickly...It took me another 2 hours. It was 11.15 pm.
 I had to fulfill the promise that i made to myself (and by then to many of friends also) so cud not think of postponing the same for a day more..

Finally, I did formally announced it...and got a gr8 response. :) My kid is born... I m soo happy :')

No comments:

Post a Comment